Where broadcast, print and web media connect with BC's Spirit Bear Lodge
Media kits, extensive library of still photography, Spirit Bear, wildlife and cultural films and B-roll video footage of culture and wildlife from the traditional territory of the Kitasoo Xai'xais First Nation and the Great Bear Rainforest.
Spirit Bear Lodge invites the world to learn more about our community owned, eco-cultural wildlife viewing operation in BC's amazing Great Bear Rainforest, the largest remaining intact temperate rainforest in the world. Our media savvy team can provide your organization with material that will enlighten, educate and wow your readers and viewers. We have worked with international media from around the world including but not limited to BBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic. Our lead guide and cultural interpretor Doug Neasloss has done countless TV and print interviews, as well as starring in documentaries.
Please contact our office for more details.
Spirit Bears in the news...
- Das Phantom des Regenwaldes (Spirits in the Rainforest) in Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (Frankfurt General News) - July 12, 2012
- Reisereportagen & Visual Storytelling Aus Nordamerika - Ole Helmhausen - July 2012
- The Wildest Place in North America - National Geographic - August 2011
- Chasing The Spirit Bear - Garden Guru Magazine - Australia - Summer 2012
- Garden Gurus Explore Canada TV segment (video link) - Australia - Summer 2012
- Cited as one of the places to stay in Natonal Geographic's Best Trips of 2013
- Moved by spirit of Canadian nature - Kari Gislason - News Limited - Australia - January 2013
- World's Top 5 Community Owned Lodges - London's Sunday Times - April 2013
- Best First Nations Outdoor Adventure - Aboriginal Tourism Association of BC