Where broadcast, print and web media connect with BC's Spirit Bear Lodge
Media kits, extensive library of still photography, Spirit Bear, wildlife and cultural films and B-roll video footage of culture and wildlife from the traditional territory of the Kitasoo Xai'xais First Nation and the Great Bear Rainforest.
Spirit Bear Lodge invites the world to learn more about our community owned, eco-cultural wildlife viewing operation in BC's amazing Great Bear Rainforest, the largest remaining intact temperate rainforest in the world. Our media savvy team can provide your organization with material that will enlighten, educate and wow your readers and viewers. We have worked with international media from around the world including but not limited to BBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic.
Please contact our office for more details.
Spirit Bears in the news...
- Where The Spirits Roam - by Kerry Banks in Canadian Wildlife - October 2016
- This Rare, White Bear May Be the Key to Saving a Canadian Rainforest - Alex Shoumatoff/Melissa Groo - Smithsonian.com - August 2015
- Bear Watchers Head to British Columbia for Special View - Chicago Tribune - June 2015
- Chinese language article in World Journal - largest Chinese newspaper in North America - April 2014
- 21st Century Radio Interview with GM Tim McGrady (1 hour) - April 2014
- Waiting for the white bear - Lorna Crozier - The Globe and Mail - January 2014
- Chasing ghosts and grizzlies in the Great Bear - Michael McCarthy - The Province Newspaper
- A Poet in The Great Bear Rainforest - by well known Canadian poet Lorna Crozier in the acclaimed Canadian travel blog - toqueandcanoe.com - October 2014
- Of Myths & Legends in the Shadow of Giants - article on a hunt for Sasquatch in the Great Bear Rainforest - Outpost Magazine May 2013
- Best First Nations Outdoor Adventure - Aboriginal Tourism Association of BC
- World's Top 5 Community Owned Lodges - London's Sunday Times - April 2013
- Moved by spirit of Canadian nature - Kari Gislason - News Limited - Australia - January 2013
- Cited as one of the places to stay in National Geographic's Best Trips of 2013
- Chasing The Spirit Bear - Garden Guru Magazine - Australia - Summer 2012
- The Wildest Place in North America - National Geographic - August 2011
- Das Phantom des Regenwaldes (Spirits in the Rainforest) in Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (Frankfurt General News) - July 12, 2012